Saturday, February 7, 2009

tagged by "that girl"

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 19 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 19 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.



the reason i put "that girl" because that girl demand me to do so

;P

neh, that girl is supa humble

she enjoys being low profile

that girl, u impressed me! =)


1. i am actually quite happy that "that girl" tagged me

2. i enjoy reading and replying tag for some reasons =D

3. i am a weirdo....having weird taste in everything

4. i LUV to eat and LUV to comment bout food

5. i hate reading :S

6. i tends to be emo sometimes *_*

7. i am a workaholic....any part time jobs for me?

8. i care a lot bout people's comment....but i am learning to be what i want to be now

9. i am cold-blooded in some ways

10. i always hope that i can be as pretty as one of those korean galz....especially the body size

11. i love small eyes guyz....i'm so in loved with tae yang

12. if i dont talk, its not that i am angry, its just that i enjoy listening more than talking

13. i tends to forget things easily.......especially all the ke po news i collected

14. i want to curly and dye my hair, but my hair condition is really bad now T.T

15. i always say wanna keep fit, but my mouth is still non stop eating

16. my family and dogs mean a lot to me

17. i am glad to have all my frenz *playing thanks for the memories by fall out boy*

18. i shall feel satisfied with what i have more

19. i wish i can find a good job and a good husband in the future


"that girl" is already tagged, so i cant tag her anymore. i wanna tag everyone from my links. Plz do it my dear frenz, i really wanna know more bout u all! @.@


0 lovey dovey: