Monday, March 30, 2009

hehehehehe

tracy: hey, i send u a pic, my lecturer give it to me
xiu-chan: ok. waiseh, ur lecturer very high tech lor, send pic to student one.

then i got that picture....and it is as below:



tracy: donno where my lecturer get the pic
xiu-chan : from the cameraman....
tracy: nope, he got it from some website

omg.....can't believe my photo is on some website...hehehehehehehhe!
that is so lucky of me! :P
actually, last semester i went to uni and got this cameraman wanna take photo of the uni students.
and i with the other galz were all there, so he took photo of us.
he took a lot actually but only will use the good ones
and i was thinking that he won't use any photos with me lorrrr
but can't believe he actually used one of themssss
ehhehehhhehehe!
mom: see, ur face is so ROUND!
xiu-chan: T.T

0 lovey dovey: