Saturday, April 25, 2009

JCI installation

RAC is invited to attent the JCI installation
and the event was....
er.....
my conclusion is....
not bad!
;)


my lovely RAC gals :)


tracy, u look pretty in this photo! =)

tracy and me tried to take some good photos in front of the super big mirror
but due the shaky hands
only one of the photoS can still be see clearly
swt-ness


our new RAC member
omg..he looks so much like one of my friend..
hrrmmmm........
so the mystery saying that there is 7 person in the world that look the same as you is really true...Woooooo~


kueh and james really funny
i told the take photo during the ceremony
but they keep on ignoring me
the reach my home only say wanna take
so here is this super dark and cant see anything photo....
swt-ness


this post is so random actually
but dont know why just wanna blog about it
coz its been so long that i didnt wear that dress
the dress that is full of memories....
still remember that time Ying chose it for me
and that time I wore it for our graduation...

and before the graduation, Ying and Li Ying, the make up pro helped all the housemates to make up...
sweetness~~


4 lovey dovey:

Tracy@莲 said...

Gal, you looked nice on that night also~~ *wink*

Sze Kiat them really bad, the pic really super dark.. yet still can see our pretty lady Xiu. ^^

Anonymous said...

Wad ocassion oh? Lolx!
Every1 in formal!
Nice.. *wink* =)

Li ying said...

OMG! love ur dress!
u looked good in it

XiU_cH@n said...

tracy:thank uuu, so sweet of u
caren:its the jci installation nite, neva read my blog title kah u? :P
chuah: tat dress is last time i wore to d graduation la..hahaha!