Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hate vs love


Hating somebody is like loving somebody
you can't control yourself to hate or love somebody
some says that loving somebody hurts
but hating somebody hurts more
if you love somebody, you will be happy for no reasons occasionally
but if you hate somebody, you will be angry for no reasons ALWAYS
if i can choose
i would choose to love somebody
i beg everyone will choose to love also.
hahaha


but the fact is
I hate XXX a lot
cause of something that happened one year ago
but to tell the truth
I forgot what happened
but I still hate XXX
I always wanna stop myself from hating XXX
but its just too hard for me
every time I talk to XXX
my anger will erupt
every time I see XXX
my mood will be spoiled
seriously horrible
anyway,
really hope I can be friend with XXX again

2 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

hey buney.
:)
i think the hatret will fade ge le.
that's what i feel la. :)
hope all's well girl.

XiU_cH@n said...

thanks ah chuah! encouraging-nya! hahaha!