Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How am I?

Digi campus package came out recently
there got this super amazing sms rate
where I get to send free sms to my friends and family
wuahahaha
gonna haunt my "lucky" friends with messageS
like what I used to do before
wuakkakakaka

recently Curtin really has TONS of events
as usual
ke po me LOVES to join events
:S
end up
super tired
no time to study
sigh-ness

anyways
thanks to fei darling
for her golden advice---Study like a crazy person, then go play!
therefore,
I gonna transform into a crazy nerd from now onwards!
=)

2 lovey dovey:

Anonymous said...

yeah i've seen your transformation today oh..
so hardworking studying in the lab! xD

XiU_cH@n said...

hahahaa, that one is actually once in a blue moon... u very lucky leh, get to see me studying there. hahahaha