Monday, November 24, 2008

THANK YOU GALZ!

Went to my dream restaurant--korean restaurant finally!
coz miaw was saying:"i want eat what Rain eat. so let's go korean restaurant!"
so there we go! woohoo!!!

ordered bi bim bap.
the food was super ex.
so we ordered one and share. keke!
can't believe we 3 share one bi bim bap also can be quite full. cheers for me! haha!


then we off to this heard to be Mediterranean restaurant.
but actually is just selling normal western food.
darn~

didn't took much pic coz i am a retired camewhore. HAHA!
my pretty galz, miaw n kok change their hairstyle and its a success! yay!! ;)

chicky finger! qian was saying that she like it SO MUCH! :)

Mix grill.
Hate my shaky hand, take pic till so blur. =.=


Lastly, wanna say THANK YOU to my sweet galz!!

THANK YOU for these gingerbread man! I always like this kind of plushie!
I used to have one blackie strawberry, but lost in uni laz sem. T.T

THANKS for this bling bling earring! I LUV IT!

U galz are really sweet! LUV U! MUAKZZZ!

1 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

finally some updates. =)