Thursday, November 27, 2008

Random

I find myself a forgetful person
I tend to forget things easily
If sometimes I forget to do what I promised to do
Sorry!
*pai seh*

I admit I am ke po
But I always forget the news after some time
So don't worry
I will forget the news before I am able to spread it ;)
Everytime after exam,
I will forget all the stuff I learnt
So don't ask me anything about studies after exam
Its good that I tend to forget sad memories easily
The bad thing is sometime I even forget the happy memories :S
p/s so its good to blog it. =P
However
There's something sad that I can never forget
It used to be something happy
But now it haunts me *scary hey*
The worst is that it always come to my mind
Even though I tried so hard to forget it
SIGH!
Sometimes, I wonder will it be better if it never had happened?

0 lovey dovey: