Friday, December 12, 2008

all bout food post?

actually i dont want to update my blog anymore
too lazy
but becoz of lu wee who specially requested for food post
so i am back again!
haha!
thank you lu wee! u make me wanna update my blog again. HAHA! =)


went to a street that is full of food
its actually a tourist spot


this is call "3 canon"
the name sounds so special
but its actually just 汤圆

小籽巴
i also thought is some kind of special food
but is just some kind of nyonya kuih..

smelly to fu.
this one is better than those i tried before
the one i tried before really smells like shit...
but this one is ok, maybe the sauce's smell is too strong



小笼包

my favourite dish

but this one taste ok only...


my mom insisted me to take photo of her with her favorite drink shop...

hahahaha!

the place is quite pretty actually

very traditional china..


me getting super fat these days..darn..

heard of rumors that china toilet dont have doors. do u believe it?
yes! it is true!


but i must say not all of them dont have doors.


haha! sorry for the sudden toilet post.


this is me and arabia BBQ meat

as i said before, me getting more and more like doraemon....

dont laugh plz..

candy with pretty shapez



this are tortoise
if in miri only sell one or two tortoise per seller
but here is like one or two dozen tortoise per seller.


anyway, let us together dont eat it. its too cruel. haha!



at here, they like to eat these.
there are pig, chicken and their intestine
dont really like it, its a bit smelly for me


their market...not quite the same as miri ones.
so took photo of it....haha!




南京punya biscuit.

very good, no need go 南京 also can eat 南京biscuit. haha!

its quite nice actually.

as you can see from the photo below
so i no need say anyhing about it
anyway, its quite nice also


3 lovey dovey:

LW said...

lu wee:
thank you thank you... I really really like to see FOOD blogs!!!
haha... 汤圆 also need to give such special names one?! what is nyonya kuih? is it the kind... sticky sticky one?
Wah... yi xiu, your mom look very nian qing o! And China is so pretty (I mean the place u take all the pics)...
woi yi xiu, u are actually looking prettier lor! Is it zhong guo tian qi bi jiao hao make u look so pretty ne?
wu gui hao ke lian o... :'(
Wah! I really like those 南京biscuit! Is it same like Miri type? Or different? nicer?!
Hahahaha... lu wee comment so much abt food.

XiU_cH@n said...

haha! lu wee, thank you for saying me becoming me prettier although i dnt reli accept it. hahahaha!
d 南京biscuit taste not bad. kind of like those miri type oso. ya, nyonya is those sticky kuih muih.
haha! u reli comment lotzzz bout food! i like it! hahahah!

MC said...

wa...the food looks sooooo delicious!!!!
you look prettier at there....haha