Friday, December 12, 2008

Zoo! Zoo!

went to zoo! me like zoo lotz!
but i must complain about this zoo.
this zoo super cruel.
there keep the animals in super small cage.
they even chained a dog in a small cage. omg! that dog was like shivering but cant do anything coz it was chained there.
a crocodile was like put inside a fish tank?! dont think the crocodile can even turn itself.
anyway, forget to take photo of all those horrible picutre. sigh!! should had take photo as an evidence of abusing animal lar.
this is the only seems to be concious lion. coz for the whole day she is juz sitting there steadily. haha!

this is d hungry camel. she has been eating for the whole day. same as me!


this is bambi the proud deer. coz she dont choi me when i was calling her.

this is d friendly xxxx(forget her name). she always look at me! =)

this is the sleepy tiger. sleep for the whole day! same as me!

this is a normal ostrich. HAHA!

bought my new school bag! yay! coz my old one bag broke her "arms". haha!
Me and my supa big school bag!


0 lovey dovey: