Sunday, May 25, 2008

dayz in curtin....

been studying in curtin 4 nearly half year, sud blog sumting bout it....haha!
1st of all, i want 2 proudly present my first n oni MOUSETRAP CAR!! ta-da--
*its d slowest car 4 2008 first sem testing competition* :) soooo "proud" of it~~
N this is wat we dress 4 our presentation~ it was actually d first time we dress formally, so decided to camewhore a bit bout it~ kekeke! :)
my "best fren" said :"d 5 flowers~"
*my "best" fren is d oni guy in our group~ actually tatz a reason tat i take him as my best fren.... *wicked smile* :Þ

hui fen, d one with lotz of funny ideas think of d pose below....cool? :D
me camewhoring with ah ling ah~~~ wuakakkaka!
below is d incredible work done by d crazy one====hui fen

thanx 4 tat, hui fen~ its quite true bout us..oh nope, its VERY true!!! muahhahaah!

1st of all, proudly present d "eng tao" me

2ndly, its d i'm like tat-----li wen

3rdly, its d tired ah ling~ :Þ (srsly 24 hrs tired) wuakakakak! ah ling, plz dnt hit me when u see this..blek!4thly, i proudly present d crazy n oso d laugher----hui fen!

5thly, its d blur queen---sing pinglaz bt nt least, its our bamboo stick (a.k.a my best fren)-----man huan

so tatz all bout my uni life~ wuakakkaak! :Þ

1 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

Nice pic MATE~!!
hahaha..
can see ur enjoying ur life.
^^