Saturday, May 10, 2008

my extremely LATE experience..

finally, it was d curtin award giving day! I was so nervous bout it 4 d past few weeks...haha! I reached there bout 6.30pm n found out tat it was oredy finished. D award started from 5pm to 6pm but i reached there at 6.30pm!! WTH!!!!!!!! gosh, i was like super sad lo~ miss d golden chance 2 go on stage n get my precious certi..... T.T at d time i reached there, it was oredy photo session. N i was like standing there looking at d recipients taking photo without me!! i reli wanna rush to d stage 2 squeeze inside d photo oso....but feel tat it was reli pai seh lo~ so juz stand there.....AIKS!



anyway took a pic of d stage though...

however, i managed to get on time 4 d dinner....its buffet dinner n there was lotz of food!! my comment 4 d dinner is ----not bad!!
blur blur me....







p/s thanx chilek 4 telling me tat :" aiyo, dnt be sad! even though u go on stage, itz juz oni bout 5 s. so like nothing like tat." afta i hear his words, i feel a lil bit betta... :)

0 lovey dovey: