Thursday, May 1, 2008

slowly maturing?

2day went out with my single buddies again! Coz its labour daY!! wanted 2 go Shiki, to eat my long lost JAP FUUUUDD!! .........but didnt open.......WTH!!! so, we went 2 Embarago instead.....

took d first pic but damn dark....haha! coz no skills~
2nd one is better a lot! haha! clever me switch my camera 2 nite mode~wuakakkaka!
my GEN HEN(4get hw 2 spell...) but it was a whole ck!! but gave 3/4 2 my galz coz on diet~ wuakkakaka!

Was reli quiet when we went there, oni 2 tables having dinner there...wth! every time when we pass by is like damn full, bt 2day is like hitting flies lo~ swt!!

talk with my buddies n find tat we reli grow up a lot~ its like we r getting emo now with all d stress stabbing n shooting us~ haiz! all of us is like have sumting in mind.........aih~ :S think we r reli getting elder n mature~ hahahaha!

2 lovey dovey:

feifei said...

memang ur blog is all abt food..hehehez!!! gal, good ler dat u guys r maturing.. :)

Li ying said...

hey
its good to see u hang out with friends.
coz...u told me u used to lepak at home not outside. hehe
^^