Monday, July 21, 2008

failed movie day~

suddenly feel like going for a movie today coz i got this-------buy one free one movie coupon

N where do i get this? stole it from my working place...erm, not stolen actually, is someone who is kind enough to give me....hehe!
guess who i am going for a movie with? its my MOM!! haha! coz i never went for a movie with my mom before, n kind of lazy to date my frenz also. so, chose to go with mommy.haha!

anyway, didnt get to watch my movie----PROM NIGHT coz of something which is hard to explain. haha!

so dissapointed, coz i bought my favorite bread edy, but my movie plan is cancelled suddenly....aiks!

below are d pictures of my favourite breadzz. they are extremely big n cheap!! imagine, they are as big as my palm, n people who know me will know how big my palm is...haha!



anyway, today's bread dont have that much chocolate n red bean like it used to be...so guess me not going to buy it anymore...hehe!

1 lovey dovey:

feifei said...

haha gal, alto ur blog is supposed 2 b ur movie.. u still manage 2 turn it around and talk at food!!!! lmao!!!