Monday, July 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATEL!!!


Proudly presents my dear SAPNA!!!! (with her purple lenses. keke!)

Patel is my housemate of unit 32. N she is d first n best Kisumu, Kenya friend I ever had. :)

aiks, been seaching for some great pics that we took. But all are rejected coz i was like a pig in those photos. but patel look great in all of them.... -.- shame on me. haha!

this is d 'best' photo i can find....

texted her at 10pm something, actually wanna text her at 12pm so that she would think that i forget about her birthday. But just cant wait to text her.....haiz! shame on my impatience again. haha!
still remember last time how i celebrated her birthday. quite lame actually. haha! but patel still thinks is so sweet....thanx ya, patel!
sapna a.k.a. dreamz, me really missing u
miss u as my chatting buddy at late night(especially at the corridor. hehe!)
miss cooking with u + stealing ur food to eat
miss ur voice especially when u sing so loud till i can hear from my room
miss u as my study partner especially those dayz in d library
miss u as my singing partner + dancing partner
aih...too much of things that i miss about...must stop, so that wont seems like a sad blog..haha!
anyway, patel
wish u good luck in studies n fishing :Þ
p/s not gonna wish for ur health, since u said no need. haha!

0 lovey dovey: