Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pizza Hut is d bezzz

Had pizzaz that day, on9 ordered it, n me successfully let them deliver to my house. yay! but they charge me RM 2 for it....aih, what to do, petrol ex now~

this Pizza Hut really have a way toooo good service. haha! they called me 2 times to confirm my order. They will called n say:"This is pizza hut. have u order *&(&@(*&@*(&*, u stay in &^&%&^%@#*&, we will be there in @# minutes". N i will be like:"yes, yes, yes" haha!

pepo, wanna share a bit of my experience. laz time, miaw online ordered also n they suddenly wanna cancelled it but failed to call them. So i called them, n d Pizza Hut says:"I am sorry, its 6 minutes afta d order, we already baked it, will be there in 10 minutes.we are really sorry bout that." so, miaw gang have to pay for d orderS. kaka!

letz see ma derrrriiicioooooous pizzaz. my bro took d pic, can see that he is not very pro. wuakakaka!

been thinking of joining a cute dog photo contest. first prize is RM 300!!! being thinking how unbelievable it is if my "cute" doggie win it...

so, i TRIED to take some good photos, but still we cant force d nature, not cute is still not cute.....haha! XD

examplez are as followed:


2 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

omgggg. ur making me hungrrryyyyyyy.
ish ish.

feifei said...

hHahah!!! i agree with u abt da dog