Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day

its mother's day!
brought mom to dynasty to eat the buffet brunch!
i've been so excited of this buffet since one week ago...
actually my mom is super excited also....ahhahhaha

so healthy-minded of me
i took fruits as my first dish!

purposely took all the food photos as my memories
don't think i wanna eat buffet again
makes me punya stomach bloated like hell
these are only half of the portion of what i ate....CRAP



my mom helped me to take this photo
she improved super fast
from super blur photos to a clear photo XD

and its all....

;D

4 lovey dovey:

yzhuhuong said...

OMG, bling bling camera and black nails? hahah! yi xiu, you're turning fabulous hey? :D

XiU_cH@n said...

fabulous? wooooo! i like it! hahahah!

Li ying said...

omg u look like a korean girl with mushroom head! (my bro taught me that)
And the food super JENG!! :)

Li ying said...

btw, hello aunty! :)