Monday, May 18, 2009

Tagged by Li Ying

Dearest Li ying.

I miss you.You have a nice face and body shape *grin*.You make me want to be as slim as you.You should stop saying that you want to gam fei.Someday I will be as slim as you*wuaahhahahaha*.You + me = happy memories for me.If I saw you now I'd be happy to the max, till can die straight away =D.I want to bring you go Miri tour again.I would build a pinky world just for you.If I could sing you any song it would be Why do you fall in love with me?(your ex-favorite song.We could dance under the stars.

Love, Xiu Chan(P.S. I not going to post coz I want to ask you directly.)Oh and I am (going/not going) to post this under my notes and see what you write about me.

I tag YOU! Don't pretend you didnt read this PLEASE!! I will go your blog to check, if you don't do it, ur blog will be banned by me! =D

Dearest Xiu-Chan.

I ____ you.You have a nice ______.You make me _______.You should _______.Someday I will ______.You + me = ________.If I saw you now I'd __________.I want to ________ you.I would build a _______ just for you.If I could sing you any song it would be _________.We could __________ under the stars.

Love,_______________(P.S. ______________.)Oh and I am __________ (going/not going) to post this under my notes and see what you write about me.

2 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

I effing love you.
You have a nice and sexy voice!
You make me wanna pinch your cheeks.
You should love me too.
Someday I will really kao u.
You + me = lovers!
If I saw you now I'd hug you.
I want to cook with you.
I would build a bridge to Perth just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be DOUSHITE!!!
We could love love under the stars.

Love,
your one and only admirer!
(P.S. disgusting rite? at least it made u smile :)

XiU_cH@n said...

hahahaha! ya ya, it really make me smile. =)