Monday, May 18, 2009

Tagged by Li Ying again

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):

1) I miss you



2) I'm really really happy to know you



3) Sometimes, I really kind of be song you



4) I wish we can be good friends again like how we used to be



5) Can you stop being like that?



6) Hi! How are you?



7) Can you teach me how to do these?



8) Don't always use people please



9) Thank you so much



10) Sorry


Nine things about myself :

1) Starting to love myself and my life


2) Addicted to Korean songs


3) Learning to have less worries


4) Can eat far more than what you can eat


5) Wants to be a dancer.....


6) Cool?


7) Likes to drive myself to somewhere when I am happy


8) Sleeps way too much


9) Wants to be a superwoman!



Eight ways to win my heart :

1) Humor


2) Be nice to me


3) Go makan with me


4) Tell me lots about yourself


5) Care bout me


6) Listen to my crap


7) Read my blog?


8) Willing to help me

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :


1) Will these make me fat?


2) Do I look ugly in these?


3) Can I graduate smoothly?


4) Am I able to do it?


5) Does he or she hate me?

6) I am falling asleep for the *&&*&((&(^#&*@^#* times now...

7) How is mama, papa, bro, sis,wang wang,lala, friends.... now?

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1) Before I am able do six things, I am asleep already....



Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

1) Papa


2) Mama


3) Bro and Sis


4) Friends


5) Wang Wang and La La




Four things your wearing right now :

1) Pyjamas


2) Spectacles


3) Earrings


4) Nothing else




Two things you want to do before you die :

1) Live a happy life


2) Eat all those delicioussss food




One confession :

1) Nothing to confess at this moment...



I tag everyone. Do it now please

2 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

HAHAHAHAH!
u felt sleepy so fast! AHAHAHAHA
nice eh.
u shud do tags more!
can know u better. :)
who is lala?

XiU_cH@n said...

la la is my dog...hahahahah!