Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1 more day!

One more day!
Just one more day I will be back to my sleeping heaven again!
WUAAHAHAHAHAH!

Thanks to the final exams
I've been away from my sleeping heaven for so long
Still remember those scary days
when I need to date with the super sien books till 12am
when the only thing I look forward to is bed time
when I officially become a 宅女
when stress is killing me

Btw,
Want to share something here
I find that eating healthy food really gives us good skin
Even though I have not been having enough sleep these days
And living in an over-stressed condition
I don't really have pimples popping out all over my face
Think its because I have been eating mountains and mountains of fruitSSS these days =)

Anyway, cheers for me
for going back to the sleeping heaven again soon!
I actually got a stupid idea
I am thinking of sleeping as long as I can
in order to break the longest sleeping time record...

0 lovey dovey: