Sunday, June 21, 2009

brunei with the mechanicals

went brunei with my brother's mechanical friends
thanks to xiao ling again for bringing me
cause my bro keep on saying that there is no seats for me
=.=
but I dont care
still want go
cause of the sushissssss
and the fact is
the car is not full at all
haha
went to the gadong escapade
escapade in the bandar is so much bigger
and the only smell in escapade
is sushi smell..
lol

california tamaki
its very delicious
but very expensive
3.8 brunei dollar for one
=O
first time in my life eating such big pieces of sashimi!
drooling again when i look at the photos
actually that day i ate till wanna vomit
and promised that i wont eat sushis again in one year time
but now just after one night
i feel like eating again
my dear frenz, any brunei sushi trip
pleassssee bring me along
=)


some photos of brunei bandar

this is my first time going to bandar
very excited
so took all these meaningless photos....
haha


this computer super expensive
this screen super big
and super flat also
about RM 6000++
omgggg
can't afford to buy it
only can afford to take photo of it
lol

been wanted to step into Empire Hotel yearssss ago and finally
here i am!

not sure why are there foods in the hotel lobby
but what I know is you need to pay then u can eat it
think its a tea break buffet
once again
not lucky enough to eat it
but lucky enough to take photo of it
=D
photos taken in Empire Hotel
only one word to say
You're beautiful (by James Blunt)
HAHHAHHA!

even the toilets in the hotel are very high class
took photo of it
but blame on my noob photo taking skills
i won't post them here
cause it is so blur
sighhhhh




tired of scenery photos?
now lets have some photos with human beings
haha!


our last stop is of course --- Supa Save
bought my favourite Ginger Ale and Lemon Bitter again
and this time there are selling the less sugar ones
yay!
and Lemon Bitter is really bitter...
but
I'm loving it
Ba la ba ba ba
HAHHAHAH!
p/s anyone having any good holiday plans?
please include me
I don't wanna waste my precious holiday like before again
HAAHHAH!
thanxxxx

2 lovey dovey:

yzhuhuong said...

i'm so missing brunei. and yes, EXCAPADE!!!!! :(:( sien, i really miss miri's kan mien too =.= hey, this time i'll be back for cny!!!! LOOK OUT FOR MEEE XD

XiU_cH@n said...

sure sure, yzhuhuong!