Sunday, June 21, 2009

my first time on stage!

omg, for the first time
me a.k.a the noob dancer
is performing on the stage!
really big thanks to xiao ling
cause she is the one who gave me this golden chance
haha!

this is the ceremony
that I perfomed my first ever dance
hehe


at first I thought I don't know anyone here
cause it is actually a church activity
and I am not a christian..
hehe
but it came out to be lots of my classmates were here
swt-ness
super pai seh..

photos of me and the dancers
didnt get to take with one of the extremely beautiful dancers
sighhhhh
last but not least
the group photo of the dancers!
trust me
all of them are super leng lui and leng zai
so proud of them
so lucky of me also
=)

now only I understand the feeling of a dancer
only one word can describe it
which is
GREAT!

the music was super loud
loud till the floor was like shaking
and the spotlight
woooo~

I'm loving it
ba la ba ba ba~
HAHA!

1 lovey dovey:

MR.pink-eclipse said...

i saw u too!^Q^marvellous!