Monday, July 13, 2009

Healthy food

I am trying to change my eating style recently
trying to eat more healthy food
cause my skin condition is really bad
and feel that my whole body is full of toxic
so yucky..

1) Bamboo Charcoal Bread
as you can see from the sticker
it helps digestion

for the first time i eat it
not sure whether its because 心理作用
I keep on having stomachache after eating it
feel like going to the toilet

but for the 2nd time i eat it
nothing happens....
:S

anyway, it is available at blueberry bakery
RM 3.6 for one loaf


a closer look of the bamboo bready
the bready does not has any weird taste actually
is very soft though


french bamboo bready toast + honey
it tastes good for me
although it don't look good
cause I am not a pro cook..

2) Red Yeast Chicken红糟鸡
Red yeast can lower cholesterol level
very good to a person who eats a lot fats like me..

once again
it tastes good for me
although it don't look good
cause I am not a pro cook..

0 lovey dovey: