Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates of me

How am I recently?
Here are some upadates of me:
1) Uni starts again
but my holiday mood is not yet off
2) Decided to keep long hair for this semester!
if I can tahan the hot-ness of long hair
3) Gonna be super busy with Rotaract club
anyone interested to join?
4) My lecturers are totally the same as last semester's
"happy"-nya.........
5) Taking guitar lesson! (so impossible for me =X)
hope I won't give up half way anymore like what I always did when I was young
6) Enjoy cooking again =)
after losing the interest for about half a year...
7) Haven't shop for so long :S
been digging out my old clothes that were buried ages ago
its been so long I didnt wear them :S
8) Feels that I am growing more and more mature ;)
due to several "significant" things that happened recently
9) Found my passion for life again!
finally find something that I am looking forward to
been losing that feeling for 2 years...
10) My new phrase:"Nothing is to be worry about"
trust me, this phrase is proven by xiu-chan

0 lovey dovey: