Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kangkong

Organic vegetables are getting more and more popular
but the prices are so not cheap
so I decided to plant my own "organic" vege
and the first luckily chosen vege is
Kangkong
to tell the truth
this is the first time I see a Kangkong seed
the not too small not too big
but just enough size vase?
according to "method of planting kangkong"
black soil is used to plant Kangkong

After 6 days...
I planted about 15++ seeds
and only 10 of them healthily grown up

Mom said that Kangkong grows faster in raining season
so I water the plants everyday
and the quantity of water I poured is like the vase is having a flood..
not sure I am killing them or helping them to grow though...

1 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

awww....
u must give me some of ur kangkung next time k. wanna cook it