Wednesday, April 2, 2008

belly dance..

yesterday is my 1st class to join belly dance.....hrmmmmm, but unluckily go 2 d wrong day----coz tat class was a class so-called ------D ADVANCED CLASS---- haha! which means they've been learning belly dance for like 1 year n know most of d steps, so i was like imitating wateva they r dancing when d music starts....wuakaka!

anyway, it was quite fun....belly dance reli makes a girl MORE girly, sexy, n bla bla bla....(all d feminine stuff) haha! so......hope it wud transform me into a sexy hottie too....wuakakaka!!

talking bout my advanced class, saw 2 pretty gurlz dancing....n two of them is reli like P----R----O!! haha! they reli shake! shake! SHAKE!! kaka! n plus their dress n d belly dance thingy(donno watz it called....), pheeeeeeeewit!! Nvm, i gonna be 2 2nd one soon.....hiak hiak hiak!!!

anyway, d teacher told me to go 2day again 2 join d beginner's class....haha! so hope me can enjoy muaself 2nite....wuakaka! shake! shake! shake!

1 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

omg. me misses belly dance as much as all the ice kacang and pudding and AIYAHH.. MALAYSIAN FUDDDie