Thursday, April 10, 2008

Special feeling tat i neva had....



2day i have a special feeling.... wat izzit?? <-------pic of me with my frenz during d site visit thingy, hehe!

its bcoz all my frenz around me r having their secret admirer suddenly..............n one of them even have a big potential to become a couple.........haha!



d feeling is kind of weird coz its like i gonna lose some time spending with my fren, coz my fren gonna spend sometime with their "going-to-be" partner......kaka!

Like 2day, one my fren(4 d first time) didnt eat lunch with our gang coz she is eating with her "future" bf....haha! so d feeling is kind of special but weird......haha! suddenly got a feeling tat------gosh!! i am reli entering d adults life....------wuakaka!

however, looking at all my frenz, one by one having their admirer, i am STILL alone....haiz!! wat a disgrace 2 myself! wuakaka! nah~~ i dont mind! i ENJOY wat i am having now! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!! wuakaka!

0 lovey dovey: