Sunday, April 20, 2008

emo-ing dayz

OMG!! donno y these dayz i am owes like emo-ing. I owes feel so down n like owes got a lot in my mind. N d worst is, i eat a lot when i feel down n stress.....

Actually there is a few stuff going in my mind these dayz. N i owes tell myself to think d +ve-ly....i cnt step out from d emo-ing life is i am TOO narrow-minded....i sud have treasure with wat i got....n dnt owes give up wif thingz tat i havent got....haiz!haiz!haiz!!

from 2day onwards, muz promise mysulf 2 transform into....... d person tat i want...no more silly reasonz to give up......no more complaintz bout useless stuff......no more ......no more.......no more....... GAMBATTE!!

1 lovey dovey:

feifei said...

hey xiu chan... dun b emo yea..i noe y u emo d... coz u miss me!!! :P blek!!! anywayz, give u a hug, *hugs* and dun feel so down yea... muaks!!! xoxo, fei