Friday, April 11, 2008

muah dilenma of d week~~

yesterday, i was supposed to go 2 a b'day party, n was like reli excited 4 it........

---------> d first two dish (bitter gourd n duckkie, p/s its quite normal actually, hehe!)

BUT suddenly got a news tat my uncle come back n according 2 my dad he may not be able to come back malaysia again as he is quite old, bout 80++ (if not wrong, haha!) SO my dad said i muz go out 4 dinner with them.......SO...no choice....muz cancel my b'day party...haiz!!! i was reli in a dilenma tat time, coz nid 2 choose between family or frenz~~ trust me, its hard to choose...

However, gud thing oso i went 2 d dinner COZ it was d first time i eat such a big table of food...wuakaka! hrmmm, 2 tell d truth, i muz admit tat d food r not like abalone, bird nest tat kind of PREEEEEEEEEEEEciousssssss food, but still its quite gud compared 2 wat i eat every day...haha!


------> d soft 2 d max pooooooooooorkyyyyyyyy











--------------> d laz dish, mani vege.....haha! sadly cudnt finish it....


however, d next morning when i wake up, i felt happy coz i went 4 d family dinner, coz my dad oso oni come back 4 yesterday nite, 2day he is out again....so reli hapi wif muaself 4 choosing 2 have dinner with my daddy....eventhough it wud not be tat fun n crazy....kaka!

0 lovey dovey: