Thursday, August 21, 2008

Black Apple

Proudly introduce my new discovered cafe---Black Apple


Its been so long that i would feel like going back to the same cafe again after my first visit, so must blog bout it. haha!


Like the decorations and atmosphere of Black Apple, its totally about black...cool~


The chair there is super small....like kid chair, but i was still able to sit on it. woohoo! that makes me seem so tiny. haha!

Like the design of the menu---COOL~

Didnt order any food that day coz juz have ma lunch, but ordered a lime juice, its d best i ever taste....very lime-ish~ haha! but too small cup......

Butter chicken rice, very de nice! very butterish~


红糟鸡, this one is nice also coz i normally dont like this dish actually

to tell the truth, this is quite tasteless feeeer me~ :S

When we were leaving, the boss was saying that she need waitress urgently, so think you'll see me working there soon. haha! pepo, must go support Black Apple ya! :)

3 lovey dovey:

Anonymous said...

LoL~ Looks great!
Btw, whr is it a?
Hehe..

Li ying said...

bring me there!!!!

Poppy said...

Wow, if got time, bring us go there try try o.. Can take away d mah? I wonder.. Mostly cannot, right? ><