Saturday, August 9, 2008

personal financial assistance needed...

Woohoo! I finally get muah salary which I have been longed for like dayzzz. I was officially broke yesterday, and now finally my purse got something in it. teehee!

But getting my monies back into my purse isnt a good thing, coz i will be spending like crazy again....aiks!

First, bring my mom to eat icy icy. Wanted to ask her to eat at my cafe, but she keep on saying NO, so in d end brought her to eat at Miri's MOST FAMOUZ ICE KACANG....however, it was really dissapointing...think their ice really downgrade a lot...yuckz

I order a mango alove vera which look like this...which is not captivating at all~ (ordered this icy which is highly recommended by someone, aiks, shouldnt have listen to her....)
My mom ordered this liu wei tang, which taste OK LA~ :Þ

Then went to buy my new school baggie...wanted to buy a backpack actually, but my mom was like saying:"You will look so stupid with it~" T.T

So, bought this indead....anyway, still like it coz its MILK TEDDY!! my sis bought me d first MILK TEDDY which is my purse, n now i buy myself one! keke!

Wanted to buy a ring which can attach my 'X' on it actually, but in d end bought this instead.... but like it also coz this ring is bling to d max, but cant be seen in d photo though.... n d bracelet also super nice, wanted to buy it since long time ago...hehe!

p/s searching for a personal financial assistance currently, someone who can help me take care of my $$. haha! hrrrmmm, think d best way is to keep all my $$ in da bank.haha!

2 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

Wooo. finally an interesting post.
hehe.
i want ice kacang.
the bag so kiddie. like u.
lol

feifei said...

hhaha!!! nice bag! very cute! :P hey u can gimme all ur money and i can keep it 4 u.. :X:X blek!