Sunday, August 17, 2008

Super Duper relaxing working day

Spent my weekend selling stones which is the most relaxing job that i ever got. So, special thanxx to miaw for telling me bout this job. Muakzz!

Why is it relaxing?
1) Coz there's hardly any people who is interested with my "stones".
2) The boss super good, give me lotz of money for my lunch and dinner. So me n miaw was like having a holiday for 2 days. haha! We were eating the best and most food we can. Wuakakakaak!
3) The boss was always not at the stall. So me n miaw was like in our own world, talk lotz! Even though we need to be there for like 10.5 hours, time passes super damn fast. :)
4) The boss really a nice person, he even talk with us bout life~ lol

Pictures of my "stonez". Muz say there are pretty, but its a bit too expensive. Tried to promote it to my customerz but when they know the prize, 100% of them walk away.... :S



Me even get to take pic with Gary!! But me look damn ugly in this pic! damn it! But Gary is really a friendly person, not like other celebrity....hehe!


1 lovey dovey:

MC said...

Welcome...
Thanks for ur KFC too...Haha..
U look so shy in the photo wf Gary, not ugly anymore...