Sunday, June 22, 2008

i miss han's lotz :(


finally get 2 work in my "dream"cafe...hehe!
bt come out nt as hapi as wat i tot....
maybe is bcoz not familiar with them yet, n i am working there alone, not wif my frenzz

suddenly so miss hanz cafe!! miss d time get 2 work with ah chuah n ah ger~ sigh! T.T

miss my boss---chak

tyda(boss wife) n me

miss d working atmosphere at hanz

miss all my colleagues

miss d food at hanz

miss d time when i was so pro in waitressing (kekeke!)

miss d simple-ness of d uniform.....now i even nid 2 wear a bandana, itz lookz so ugly on me...aikz!

miss d crazy phone calling order timez...haha!

miss d time i cud peep the chefz cooking

miss d time helping in d kitchen
miss d time wrapping spoonz n forkz n chopstickz


hope thingz wud come out rite soon :)
p/s look so damn fat in my piczzz!! aaawww! reli itz time 2 KEEP FIT!!!!

0 lovey dovey: