Wednesday, June 25, 2008

starting 2 like my job...

after working there for 4 dayz, start 2 like my job a bit. haha! jz remembered tat, my friend told me to enjoy my work and tat time, i said:"cannot lo!" haha! bt nw reli starting 2 enjoy edy :)
d reason i start 2 like is coz i learn quite a few thingz there coz i can see a lot society phenomenon tat i not usually see....for d examplez, dnt think i sud write out here.....coz is gossiping(mostly r bad thingz)~ haha!
bt d bad thingz is reli tired~haiz! one week one day off n d other six dayz i hv 2 work till 12 pm T .T
gonna lose my beauty sleep T.T
anywayz, jz nid 2 tahan 4 one more month...then everything wud be over! yay! :)

4 lovey dovey:

-lishan- said...

eyyy.
li ying here.
what job u doing?

yzhuhuong said...

i miss you honey!

feifei said...

ahha!! yea la.. y so vague abt ur job?? do describe more!! miss u la...u la..everyday work onli neva on9.. :( oo btw,i'm back in pg d u noe... :P ur num still da same r?? i changed no d

Li ying said...

goo my bloggg~!!
comment please.
thanks
MUAXXX