Friday, June 13, 2008

R!@m CoNcErt

went 2 Riam Concert y'day nite. there was like 15, 000 ppl there. walao~

at d beginning, was quite boring though, i was like sitting there looking at small girlz small boyz oni.haha!

walao~ nw oni i know teenagers now SOOOO know hw 2 dress up. d girlz high skool oni make up till like they gonna go stage perform edy......aiks, shame on me.....anywayz, me reli enjoy looking at those liang moi n leng zaizzzzz. wuakakakaka!

at d laz part of d concert, i decided 2 go at d front there since it was like 3/4 of d ppl have gone.

OMA!!! when i get 2 d front there, i suddenly become so damn high!! *hiak hiak* screaming crazily like wat i did laz time with ah chuah~

n now oni i realized tat, those singer like danny n nick r SOOOOOO handsome. they look so much more handsome in d real person. I was sitting at d front row, OMA!! it was so loud, bt was AWESOME!!

wanted 2 take some photos, bt my camera suckzzzz. dis is wat i took.....

kesiannya, didnt get 2 take nick's face....sigh....coz he was like so bz sign-ing .haha!

2 lovey dovey:

-lishan- said...

aiyo, miss shouting my lungs out with yew.
me super long din shout d.
T.T

-lishan- said...

eh. sorry. im using my sis's account.
HAHAHAHAHA
sorry ya.