Monday, June 9, 2008

wang wang's show time!

2day i gonna proudly introduce my cute lil doggie, namely Wang Wang!
Below is a pic of my cute lil Wang sleeping during a rainy day.....

Me felt very be song 2 see him sleep still sooooooo sweeeeet, so i jumped in front him while screaming his name...... Muahahaha!
N i successfully wake him up!
this is how he show me his super annoyed, angry, du lan face....
but this sleepy head went bec 2 his sweet dreamz juz a few minits later....this time wif a new sleeping pose....Ta Da!!

tatz all bout my "interesting" blog bout my cute lil Wang!

3 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

u sud name ur post lame lame show time. super lame. HAHAHAHA
but FUNNY LAHH.
this post made my day.
AHAHHA

HuiFen said...

haha. the name of my dog also wang wang +.+

MC said...

Ur face really du lan...
Haha...My dogs more more cute...
Wakaka!