Sunday, June 22, 2008

new template!

finally decided 2 change my template...think itz quite dull....but i still like d title P.u.R.P.y.L.i.c.I.o.U.S

i have been luving my current template since d first time i use blogspot, didnt use it tat time coz i nid 2 use a template which match my title.haha!


actually, spent d whole morning looking 4 UNIQUE templates from d web, bt my stupid-ness in html thingy wasted my whole morning's hardwork...so nid 2 go bec n use blogspot's template....n my darlinz blog is accidentally lost....got to link again...sigh!

reli like my new template, bt nid 2 say bu-bye to my purple purple.....

anywayz, my new title oso not bad
..R.e.M.I.n.i.S.c.e.N.c.E..
:)

1 lovey dovey:

Unknown said...

wah ah beeeeeeeeeeee...

so purplicious le.. hahaha..you vegi cute la! I have my last paper on thurs.. you should eh do more shopping! haha.. buy more shoes. Everyone should have loads of shoes..i love you! Je t'aime beaucoup!