Saturday, September 6, 2008

"hospital" day~

haha! luckily not me in hospital, its actually bcoz of ........(plz continue reading):)

today, me was dragged by my mom to a talk bout snoring~ =.=



photo showing the screen n d doctor....


p/s snoring is actually not something small, it is mostly cause by obesity. If serious, may die.



then me went to hospital again, this time is with my club. it is to visit the kids.



this is how is it....
small gifts for the kids, wanted to get one too...but nah~ i'm too old for these..haha!

magic time! this guy can make a paper fly, but my fren say that she saw there's a string on his ear, n thats why the paper is flying~SOU DESU NE! :D



didnt get to take pic of the flying paper. SIGH!


next is coloring contest! some of d kids' coloring skill is actually better than mine. Wth.... XD

then is cartoon time~ there are watching tom n jerry which is so boring for me. =.=

random pic of a cute lil boy. XO
Random pics with me n some new met frenz, didnt get to ask their names..... lol


p/s me looking like a giant compared with these galz....damn it!

0 lovey dovey: