Friday, September 5, 2008

happy b'day qian!

On 30/8/08 which is like one week ago(hrrmm, seems like me really busy with my assignments, now only blog about it. T.T), me n my single gang went to celebrate qian's b'day at rexbox! itz karaoke time! woohoo!
I was so high that day! So happy that i finally dare to sing in front all my frenz. We are like screaming out all the stress that was stuck deep inside our heart that day. :)

Qian cutting deeeeeeeliciouuuuuuusssss cake cake!

The cake was so nice. Its so cold inside, n so soft and smooth. Yummiez!Qian n her darling. Sweet~

Me n fen :)
ah kok's pose is like sooooo funny. haha!Me again! :Þ

Whole gang! but miss out miaw wan... haiz~

End of my happy happy karaoke day!

3 lovey dovey:

MC said...

yeah....finally u blog it out!!
tat day v really happy and so high! haha... we scream so loud! u r so funny after drinking beer...haha

Li ying said...

OMg. u really looked different.
Nice to c ur updating tho.
and cakes....omg.

feifei said...

hahaha u drank beer?!? did u faint at every door again??? lolz!!! still remember the time when u drank at neighbour's hse.. :P