Saturday, September 6, 2008

tagged by ah chuah :)

[Part One ]
1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf? Not sure

2) Describe yourself in one word. Unique

3) How was your day? Fun!

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her? Once coz he is d only one. Touch rite? haha!

5) Does it feel good to love? No

6)God is giving you 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person? I love you. How bout u? U can juz tell the truth, I'm gonna die.

7) What will you say to someone who doesnt want to believe you? Sien u!

8) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone ? No. I love everyone. XÞ

9) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous? Dont do that. Its not good for you and me.

10) What can you say about playboys/playgirls? U will have ur punishment one day....

[ PART TWO ]
1) Best place to cry? Anyplace where there is no one there

2) Who do you love the most? Me, myself, and I

3) Tell us you dream last night? Forget

4) Ever hated someone so bad? Yes, hate till hope that d person doesnt exist. XD

5) The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard? Forget

6) Think of the last time u were angry, why were you angry? I spilled the drink that I just bought

7) If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be? Clever, pretty, good personality

8) If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go ? Perth, missing my darlingz like crazy

9)Would you or have you blackmailed somoene? Not so free

10) Are you old fashioned? In some ways, YES

11) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back? To tell someone you love them

12) What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? Friends and family

13) 5 Facts about me. Fat, no confidence, workaholic, ke po, eat hell lotz

14)5 things that scare me. Hypocrite, Proud + evil +stingy +selfish people

15) 7 songs playing in my head lately.
jordin sparks-one step at a time
神木与瞳-武装的蔷薇
李玖哲-你不懂我的明白
Rihanna - Take a bow
epik high-祝贺你的人

16) 5 things I treasure in My life~
the memories of you and me
my uni life
my family
my friends
myself
17) " First time " in my life~ Too many first time, donno wanna write bout which one.

18) 7 Words/Things I always Use/Say OMG, swt, look at leng lui n eng tao kia, ke po-ing, eating, sleeping

Same as ah chuah, me wanna tag everyone on my list too! plz do it my darlingz! :) Me really wanna know more bout u. :)

0 lovey dovey: