Friday, September 19, 2008

Satisfied :)

Miaw suddenly wanna buy some gift to some ang mo, so went with her n kok to buy the gift. First time see Miaw so patiently and happily choosing a gift. Glad to see that though. :)

And as usual we ended up yamcha again. haha!

And this is where we go....


We are totally out of ideas about posing, so come out with the photos below. haha! I personally think its so COOL!!! wuakakaka!
Aih, sometimes i think that going out with these two really will gain weight. Coz we went to secret recipe again afta that. be ta han~ haha!
Actually, I am the one suggesting that also. haha! But they are the one who agree with me. XO
Last but not least, I am satisfied coz i finally bought my lovely sandals! Been craving it for months. :D But its not the ones that is designed by Brazil top model--Gisele Bundchen. coz there are like 2 times more expensive, so nah~just forget bout it, i'll go for the cheap ones. XD this is the real Gisele Bundchen flip flops

3 lovey dovey:

Li ying said...

HAHAHHA. aiyo. u bought something similliar.
and im so hungry now.
ii want sec rec. ==
miss u leh.

MC said...

Haha...I forgot to give him that gift...I have no feel at him ord...Haizz...So fast

MR.pink-eclipse said...

the photo wif love-shaped hand...cool!^^^