Sunday, September 28, 2008

R@nd®m

Today me went to uni and saw my results and me was like
OMG! so low?
me look at it again and again checking whether that was me's student id
and it was really ME!!
that time, me really feel likejump down straight from the building, no need use stairs anymoreT.T
then me go home and remember that me today read the newspaper which was saying that there is a cafe selling REALLY nice char siew pau
the char siew pau is sold finished every day in just two hours
so me drive to the place eventhough me don't know the place
but me managed to find the place =)
and me saw the char siew pau standing right in front me, and me was thinking
huh? how come look like not tasty at all? hrrrmmm...maybe it taste good but don't look good.
so me still buy it
me go home and share with Mama
and we got the same reaction
NOT NICE LER~~~
Me really disappointed with the reporter's taste
me went to all of the cafezzz introduced by the reporter
but none of them is nice
WTH~
so me not gonna trust you anymore
and me gonna study like crazy!
so me punya frenz, please always remind me to study! =D

3 lovey dovey:

MC said...

Ya lor...
dun always dreaming in class...

feifei said...

=.= soooo random.. talking abt ur results and then suddenly talk abt char siew pao! lolx!!! i miss char siew!!!! xiu, i tot u told me dat u're gonna study hard ady?? not gonna slack???

Li ying said...

omg. what happen to ur luck?
aiyo. ur exams result not good?
siao meh.
not good for u, but for me super geng adi lo.
summore, ur an engineer woman.